Monday, June 5, 2017

IStopMotion

The First Link is 2 mins long and is a music video.
The Second Link is 30secs long and is a random video and is more logical.
This is my stop motion animation with music.  I animated the Lego figures and created the video with istopmotion.  I then used adobe after effects to add music.  It is really choppy because I moved the Lego's a lot.  It looks okay though.  The video ends at 2:22.  It just blanked out and continued after it ended.  The video above does not work so here is the link to watch it.  I don't know why blogger.com doesn't let you post videos.  Sorry if you don't like the music.  It is the only thing I could find that fits the stop motion I made at this time.  YOUR WELCOME.
The second link is my first video I made, but is not 1 minute long.



No comments:

Post a Comment